With Business E-Banking you can streamline your cash management procedures all in a fully secure environment. We have added an additional level of security to our log in process called Security Tokens. Tokens are small, connectionless devices to use for logging in and not only verify the identity of the person logging in, they also confirm that they are logging into our trusted site.
With Enterprise Banking Service you can bank anytime, anywhere. Features include
- Real-time Account Balances and detailed transaction histories
- View Check Images
- Transfer Funds
- Wire Transfers to other institutions
Optional Bill Pay Service
With Enterprise Bank Bill Payment Service you are in control. Your payments will arrive when you choose. With E-Banking Bill Pay, you’ll have access to these great features:
- One stop bill pay dashboard, known as the Payment Center which allows you to perform the majority of bill pay activities form one central location.
- With e-bills you can receive and pay bills directly from your website.
- Automatic payments allow you to pay incoming e-bills or set up recurring payments models.
- Bill reminders can notify you when bills including e-bills need to be paid.
- Quick add lets you add new billers with as little as a name or telephone number.
- Accounts payable invoicing allows you to pay multiple invoices and include details with their payments.
- Business owners can delegate tasks without losing control over their accounts with multi-tiered authority levels.
Audit trails show all bill payment actions taken by authorized users.
*Customers must be enrolled in Online Bill Pay
Tele-Banc offers customers’ convenient touch-tone banking available 24 hours a day.
Tele-Banc allows you to:
- Check your balance & last deposit
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Provides you with interest information
Access our Tele-Banc system any day of the week by dialing 1-877-653-1800. Simply follow the menu to access the free service.
Remote Capture, also known as E-Deposit, is like having a 24-hour bank teller right in your office. Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of checks in a single process. View images of scanned checks right from your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totaled. Click Submit Deposit. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection. Funds are deposited into your account. This service is subject to credit approval and certain fees, restrictions and system requirements apply.
*Minimum balance requirements, transaction restrictions and fees may apply to some of these products. For details please speak with one of our customer service representatives.
*For information on this services, please contact us
At Enterprise Bank we strive to provide an excellent customer experience. Therefore, in addition to our everyday banking & service products we offer several extra services that are available at little or no cost to our customers.
- Treasury Checks
- Money Orders
- Direct Deposit
- Automatic Loan Payments
- Night Depository Services
- Mail Deposit
For more information on any of the products or services above, please contact us at 877-604-5705 or stop by any of our branches for assistance.